Public Opinions, a research company based in Uganda in partnership with Asia Africa Development Council (ADCO) of New Delhi India has unveiled a list of Uganda’s top 40 Architectural and Structural Engineering Companies. The awards were done on August 14th.
The Profile of the Firms will be published in the 2020 Directory of Uganda Top 40 Architectural and Structural Engineering Companies which is a component of the Certified Responsible Investment Initiative which was commissioned on 22nd November 2019 During the High Level Uganda Responsible Investment.
“We are promoting and encouraging structural engineering companies to be responsible, to protect the environment and offer high quality products and services as well as upholding International Best practices and Standards.” Says Ripu Ranjan Sinha the Director General of Asia Africa Development Council said.
The companies will also be hosted in the Uganda Best 40 Architectural companies in New Delhi India and will meet with Best Architectures in India. Also, both companies are planning and organizing the Uganda-India Structural Engineering Summit next year.
“Companies were awarded for being committed to International best practices and standards as well as working towards attainment of Uganda Vision 2040 and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.” Mr. Luzindana Adam Buyinza Team Leader of Public Opinions stated.
The ranked companies have also been offered with a certificate of Accreditation and its profile published in the 2020 Directory of Uganda TOP40 Architectural and Structural Engineering Companies. They will also be certified with the Certified Responsible Investment Mark and Certified Responsible Investment Number as part of the efforts to promote and ensure responsible Investments in Uganda.
List of the Top 40 Engineering Companies
1. Adengo Architecture
2. Air Water Earth Ltd
3. Angiletti Design Studio
4. Arch Design
5. Archforum Ltd
6. Armstrong Consulting Engineers Ltd
7. Associated Engineering Services (Aes)
8. Aurecon Engineering (U) Ltd.
9. Black Design Build Ltd
10. Buildcost Associates
11. Cic (U) Limited
12. Cowi (U) Ltd
13. Creations Consult Africa Ltd
14. Professional Engineering Consultants Ltd
15. Fbw Architects and Engineers
16. Fencon Consulting Engineers Ltd
18. Gauff Consultants Uganda Ltd
19. Gem Engineering Co.Ltd
20. Icm Consultants
21. Infrastructure Projects Limited (Ipl)
22. Kagga & Partners Ltd
23. Kaizen Africa Limited
24. Tb3 Global Ltd
25. Mbw Consulting
26. Multi-Konsults Limited
27. Multiplan Consulting Engineers
28. Nautila Architecture and Design Limited
29. Newplan Limited
30. Kom Consult Ltd
31. Proman Consult Ltd
32. Prome Consult
33. Proplan Partners
34. Seka Associates
35. Ssentoogo & Partners
36. Symbion Uganda Ltd
37. Technology Consults Ltd
38. Triad East Africa Architects
39. Trio Consultants Limited
40. Uganda Society of Architectures
Latest posts by Entebbe Post (see all)
- Bobi wine, Buju banton release ballot or Bullet collabo - October 24, 2020
- Wedding bells for Daddy Andre and Nina Roz - October 24, 2020
- Kitara Football Club ready to compete in StarTimes Uganda Premier League - October 23, 2020