Airtel Uganda has commenced a drive to expand its affordable and reliable fixed wireless internet solution to all parts of the country with Mbale City joining the party.
The Broadband Internet Solution unit which attracts a one-off entry cost of Shs280,000 inclusive of a 51GB of Data valid for 30 days, free installation and device maintenance for three years has been on the market since September last year when it launched in Kampala.
Commenting about the expansion, Airtel Uganda General Manager, Broadband, Brenden Kachenje noted; “Since the launch, hundreds of homes and businesses in and around Kampala have benefited from the Airtel Broadband reliability and affordability. To satisfy the demand, we have decided to expand the solution to customers upcountry especially during these unprecedented times when the internet is a major driver of livelihood.”
The fixed Wireless internet device comes in stylish designs and can connect 32 internet-powered devices including laptops, smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, game consoles, security cameras and many others to the internet.
The solution offers the best internet experience at the most affordable rate of less than Shs2,000 per GB.
|PRICE OF BUNDLE (UGX)||GB||COST PER GB||VALIDITY|
The Airtel Broadband Outdoor Unit is easy to install and can be conveniently recharged.
- Buy data bundles via the Airtel USSD Menu by dialing *100# Selecting Option 9. Broadband Offers
- Buy data bundles through Airtel Money
- Visit the Airtel Broadband Self-care portal – https://airtel.co.ug/broadband
- You can also visit any Airtel service center or partner shop and pay for your Data bundle recharge
The device can be ordered conveniently, quickly and safely through the online shop via the Airtel Uganda website.
To launch the expansion campaign, the Airtel team will visit various districts around the country to connect with customers.
The team will be visiting 12 districts to include; Jinja, Tororo, Mbale, Soroti , FortPortal, Mbarara, Kabale, Masaka, Lira, Gulu, Arua and Hoima.
Latest posts by Entebbe Post (see all)
- Stanbic returns illegally mortgaged property - October 30, 2020
- Police Issues guidelines to be followed during nomination of Presidential candidates - October 30, 2020
- Balam takes over Land Cruiser Museveni donated to Ronald Mayinja - October 30, 2020